• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello...........im new!

babycakeuk

New Kit
Hiya, just wanted to say hi. Im Emily from Enfield, North London and i have just taken home my first mini lop bunny called Blake who is 9 weeks old now.

I'd love to get to know everyone and i may need some advice as Blake is our house bunny and he's so friendly........but he's pooing on my sofas and i want to get him to stop lol

Anyway, chat soon

Hello and welcome :wave:

Your bun looks really cute from your post footer.

You need to get him to litter train, do you have a litter box? If so make it a fun place to be, put hay and a few pellets in there perhaps some grass. It takes a while for the idea to sink in but they get there.

If he wees on the carpet soak it up with kitchen roll and put that in the litter tray too. :D

Hiya hun! i had the very smae problem as u wen ibrought alfie home a few weeks ago...iused to put i smll corner liter tray on the couch with hay in and everytime he pooped id put in in the tray and sit him in it..it worked a bit but not enough and my boyfriend was gettin mad so now he just lives in hte kitchen...prob would have been ok if id of carried on but he was a little pooper! hope it goes well!

Hello :wave: welcome to RU.

He might be marking his territory on the sofa. I think just persisting is the only way. Does he hop on and off the sofa himself? He might not be able to get back to the litter tray for a poop.

If you post in the rabbit care section loads of people will help. :D

Back