• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you like to meet my horses?

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
When I went to get Kristal in last night all the horses were in the other field and decided to gallop to the gate, luckily i had my camera!

My horse Kristal is the 2nd one in the purple rug.
DSC02434-1.jpg

DSC02435-1.jpg

DSC02436-1.jpg

DSC02438.jpg

DSC02439-1.jpg

And this is Mini Moo Misty, my shetland pony
DSC02433-1.jpg

DSC02432-1.jpg

DSC02453-1.jpg

Kristal now in her stable
DSC02456.jpg

DSC02457.jpg

My adopted yard cat, Lily!
DSC02450-1.jpg

:D:D

If you have a horse post a piccy!

Wow you are really lucky, your horse is gorgeous, and the shetland is so sweet.

I like the cat too looks really cosy :D

Wow you are really lucky, your horse is gorgeous, and the shetland is so sweet.

I like the cat too looks really cosy :D

Aww thanks, yes I am very lucky, I count my lucky stars everyday when i'm with my horses and all my animals! :D I definately do not take it for granted as I have waited 27 years to own my own horse (I've had her for 7 years but onyl recently bought her and i rescued my shetland.) xx

Awwww, gorgeous horses, love shetlands too, they are such characters. :lol:

The yard cat looks very content on your rug, bless :love:

Did someboy say horses?

:D Kristal is a stunner! Do you just hack out or compete? Misty looks very cheeky!! :)

Here are some pics of my lot!

Tommy my old schoolmaster he's 22 now, not that he acts it :lol:
tommyhead.jpg

tommy.jpg

Rosie my 21 yearold mare and tommys half sis
rosie.jpg

Prince my entire
princeme.jpg

prince.jpg

Soveriegn (princes half bro) and Prince as colts showing off!
play.jpg

And my special boy Winston
meandwinston.jpg

Doing our bit for The Fortune Centre of Riding Therapy
go.jpg

jumping.jpg

beauty.jpg

:D Kristal is a stunner! Do you just hack out or compete? Misty looks very cheeky!! :)

Thanks, mostly hacking as we're right next to Cannock Chase 1000's of hectares of amazing riding. I would compete if i had transport, we'll do some local SJ this summer hopefully. or i'd like to try endurance as we often do 4 hours or more out on the chase.

Your horses are gorgeous, love Tommy! xx

You all have gorgeous horses! I really want to get one, but my parents are refusing atm. Although when i leave home (in like years xD) and hopefully become a horse vet, i will be able to get one :D

Kristal looks amazing in her stable! Looks like she had a lovely stride too. She is a wonderful colour! Are those spots/splodges on her mud or her markings? They are amazing!

Your shetland looks a right character too. Very cute.

:love:

Just found a few.

Fudge - a horse is used to help out with :love:
27ab4549.jpg

88b4b188.jpg

7f6e0a20.jpg

Riding one of my cousins horses in Ireland, Splash
Galloping
meridingsplash.jpg

Waiting to go in the field
3792613921a6084555694l1.jpg

Still in Ireland, but with the foals. Excues the icky me and my pregnant cousin. they are all her horses. she has around...10 at a guess.
3792613921a6084556750l1.jpg

Thanks, mostly hacking as we're right next to Cannock Chase 1000's of hectares of amazing riding. I would compete if i had transport, we'll do some local SJ this summer hopefully. or i'd like to try endurance as we often do 4 hours or more out on the chase.

Your horses are gorgeous, love Tommy! xx

Yes everybody loves tommy, he is as cheeky as he looks :) typical welsh! Little monkey under saddle but great fun!

Oh yeh that would be good, i used to show someone elses horse but i got bored of being judged on someones opinion, he always did well but they like the pig fat horses that are dead from the neck up! I think im going to do some working hunter on winston (he's the only one thats not mine i ride him for a lady).

I live in the New Forest, Winston is kept in the middle of Burley just walk out of the gate straight onto the forest its beautiful :)
forest.jpg

You all have gorgeous horses! I really want to get one, but my parents are refusing atm. Although when i leave home (in like years xD) and hopefully become a horse vet, i will be able to get one :D

Kristal looks amazing in her stable! Looks like she had a lovely stride too. She is a wonderful colour! Are those spots/splodges on her mud or her markings? They are amazing!

Your shetland looks a right character too. Very cute.

:love:

The spots/splodges are markings, never seen another horse like it, thety get really black in the summer!
xx

When I went to get Kristal in last night all the horses were in the other field and decided to gallop to the gate, luckily i had my camera!

My horse Kristal is the 2nd one in the purple rug.
DSC02434-1.jpg

DSC02435-1.jpg

DSC02436-1.jpg

DSC02438.jpg

DSC02439-1.jpg

And this is Mini Moo Misty, my shetland pony
DSC02433-1.jpg

DSC02432-1.jpg

DSC02453-1.jpg

Kristal now in her stable
DSC02456.jpg

DSC02457.jpg

My adopted yard cat, Lily!
DSC02450-1.jpg

:D:D

If you have a horse post a piccy!

I used to keep my shetland and my shire at the same stables last yr:D

This is our horse, Arnie he is a beautiful, full irish draught 16.3hh (huge to those of you who don't know!).

Chilling out in the field on a nice summer day!

IMAGE_413.jpg

My OH just back from a ride (yes, i DON'T ride!)

10022008046-1.jpg

Personal fave

IMAGE_190.jpg

Posing and having his feet done

IMAGE_388.jpg

Back