• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Christmas Mission Rescues - Updated Piccies & A Confession

baileydonut

Alpha Buck
You will probably all remember Jill and Donnas rescue mission just before Christmas. Those of you that don't heres the thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110890&highlight=noel

Several piggies came to me.

Jingle & Frosty have now been rehomed.

First up is Snowflake. He weighed 460g when he came in and is now an impressive 700g. He is still very frightened and despite lots of encouragement and cuddles, still runs when he sees me!

IMAG0076.jpg

Hope you like - sorry for the blue tinge - not sure what I did.

IMAG0075.jpg

Next is Sparkle. He is much more confident and his favourite pasttime is sitting on top of his pigloo watching me work! He weighed just 360g when he came in (I think he looked larger because of his fur) and is now 680g.

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

Next is Noel. You may remember that he had rather a nasty cut by his eye and looked very sorry for himself. He fast became my favourite and has now won a place in my heart. He also has a new friend and a new Mom - me. Yes, I have officially joined the Failed Fosterers Club :lol:

Here are some piccies of Noel with Sydney. Theres been the odd little scuffle and Noel likes rumbling at Sydney and waving his bum! He looks very funny, but Sydney just ignores him. They do however wheek for each other if they are apart - bless.

IMAGE_068.jpg

This pic shows how big Noel is now. He is nearly as long as Sydney, although not as chunky.

IMAGE_070.jpg

they are lovely!

(byt he way with ur cam, u prob either have it set on 'tungsten' if thatsa n option, or indoor, even if you ARE indoors, dnt use it cus it gives tungsten effect therefore creating the blue tinge!!)

Back