• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

German Shepard Appreciation

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
I thought I would share my puppy with you. She is the sweetest dog even after all she has been through.

Here she is, my Sandy

DSCN1222.jpg

DSCN1184-1.jpg

Feel free to post pics of your shepards to.......infact any dogs are welcome :D

are so cute x as i said on the other thread i have a sof spot for german sheperds :D i always think of them as gentle giants my best friend used to have one and she was so special x thankyou for the pics

and i see she doesn't sleep with you when camping ... if you only told Andy that he pratically gets in the duvet/ sleeping bag with me lol :lol:

aww, she is such a sweetie, I wish I could say the same for Ben :(

This is Ben, a young border collie:
160.jpg

and chance, an older border collie:
003.jpg

hope you don't mind me posting them :)

aww, she is such a sweetie, I wish I could say the same for Ben :(

This is Ben, a young border collie:
160.jpg

and chance, an older border collie:
003.jpg

hope you don't mind me posting them :)

Hehe you have beautiful dogs, I want a collie myself.

The more pics the merrier!!!:D:D

and i see she doesn't sleep with you when camping ... if you only told Andy that he pratically gets in the duvet/ sleeping bag with me lol :lol:

Sandy attempted to sleep with us but since she's a "snorer" we decided it was best that she stayed on her bed. She pottered around the tent at night and she could still see us so I didnt feel too bad.

.......didnt stop her trying to lie with us though

Collies are lovely dogs, hyper and energectic (except Chance :lol: )
Chance is much to posh for running through a muddy field, being a member of the kennel club and all :lol: Where as Ben is a mucky git and will happily roll in mud all day :lol:

Gorgeous dogs :love:

Millie, a flat coated retriever and an absolute star :love:

Cleoanddogs009.jpg

And Diesel, a very stupid boy :lol: He's a flat coat as well :)

Cleoanddogs014.jpg

Collies are lovely dogs, hyper and energectic (except Chance :lol: )
Chance is much to posh for running through a muddy field, being a member of the kennel club and all :lol: Where as Ben is a mucky git and will happily roll in mud all day :lol:

Hehe sandy is the same, she refuses to walk through puddles and get muddy. If we're at the beach though she goes crazy and loves the water.

Oh my gosh - Shes beautiful!! I absolutely love GSD's, so so much :love: I need need need one! Definately have one when i move out! :D

Oh my gosh - Shes beautiful!! I absolutely love GSD's, so so much :love: I need need need one! Definately have one when i move out! :D

Hehe thank you, GDS are an amzing breed.
Unfortuantely there are alot of GSDs in rescues lately, thats where we got Sandy from. She wears her rescue tags with pride :D

First my three lovely dogs who have gone to the bridge. Sindy, Brandy and Molly. Sindy was 16, Brandy 14 and Molly 9 :cry:

sindy.jpg

brandy-1.jpg

molly.jpg

Milly and Max :D

sun015.jpg

sun014.jpg

amber (labrador) cody (english springer spaniel) and solo (border collie)

agility047.jpg

and bella (english springer spaniel) - who didnt feel like joining in the group hug

agility049.jpg

p.s. cavysrock - solo says he is a posh KC registered collie too and he loves mud :lol::lol::lol:

Back