• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dillon

norrielian

Mama Doe
Morning everyone :wave:

Well its been a tuff weekend without Pippa. Dillon was extremely lost and quiet for about 48 hours but perked up yesterday and has fully gained his appetite back.

I took some piccies of him spending lots of time in the house with me and the cats for company:

Dil2.jpg

Dil3.jpg

Dil1.jpg

Take care
Lian x

Awwww thanks, he is a complete babe! I love him so much. I know exactly what Kia is thinking in the background! :lol::lol:Dillon kept trying to pinch her bed when it was empty!

Awww Dillon :love: Poor little man, and poor you :cry:

He looks well though, what a squiggy little face he has!

Looks like there is a potential moggy friend in the background there, does he and the kitty get on ok?

Awww Dillon :love: Poor little man, and poor you :cry:

He looks well though, what a squiggy little face he has!

Looks like there is a potential moggy friend in the background there, does he and the kitty get on ok?

Hi

Yes, the cats and rabbits have always got on really well. I've never left them unsupervised before but have never had any problems. I actually wish I had room for his cage inside and would consider bringing Dillon in as a single bunny but the only place is the conservatory which isn't suitable during summer as it gets too hot.

Lian x

Awww its ashame you cant keep him as a house bun he looks so cute and happy in the house! I would love to see my bunnies interact with a cat but they chase them off :love:

Back