• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escapee Bunny

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
My Husband is making my hutch and run combo bigger,and adding extra room to the run to double the size.I got the old run which i was given by Norman and Beatrix previous owner out of the garage and placed them both in it whilst hubby started the work.I went inside hoovered,put the washing on and made hubby a cup of tea and when i went out there,Norman had dug himself out of the run and was sat in the hole looking at me!!
They are experts at escaping,Beatrix jumped out of the hutch when i had only had them an hour and ran next door!
Bless them they have such characters,they keep me on my toes!:D

Jackie x

I think mine do... They will sit and wait untill i turn away then dig...dig...dig...dig...dig...........

They are very very very clever!

One of my 7, Midge, is always looking to escape. I can guarantee that as soon as she's let into their part of the garden she is eyeing up the fencing to see if she can get over.
Yesterday she was trying to walk on top of the giant play tunnel which had rolled against the fencing, and she was looking to use that to jump over the fence.
Very clever and resourceful little rabbits - you gotta love them:lol:

Back