• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bea stuck on 2nd floor! =[

Kenno

Warren Scout
I've got a 2 storey hutch and I put my newly bonded pair in it yesterday afternoon.

Well I know Tomee hasn't got an problem with a ramp as he had a ramp with his old hutch but this evening I noticed Bea had got up the ramp on to the 2nd floor but she's not been able to get down again.

What do you think I should do? Leave her up there so she can get use to it or put her back on the bottom floor myself.

I've only had her for a week and she's still abit unsure of me so I have handled her very little as she gets quite scared of me.

Hi i think she should be fine before my 2 girls were in there double hutch they only had a single storey and had never used a ramp before when i go there new hutch a double one i had to put a new floor in and paint it while i was doing that my girls keep going in it and the ramp but then looked like they couldn't get down i just lefted them and they come down eventually it's proberly just a bit scary for her as it must seem along way down

Back