• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two bunnies looking for home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Latte Lover

1 Male Mini-lop Talle (pronounced Tally) and 1 Female Lionhead called Latter (like the coffee!). Both 2 years old and must be homed together.

Physical Description: Talle is Brown with dark brown ears, Latte is beige and fluffy

Temperament: Talle is bold and curious and into mischief, likes his nose being stroked but not being held, Latte is shy and more easily frightened by if you can catch her will sit happily being cuddled for ages.

Sex: 1 Female 1 Male

Neuter Status: Both Neutered/Spayed

Vaccination Status: VHD/Myxamatosis up to date

Health: No health problems at all

Type of home wanted:One with a large hutch (they are used to a 6x4x4 ft run day and night, and one that has time to give them cuddles and sit with them.

Reason for rehoming: Job moved to central London resulting in an extra 3 hours on my working day. Sadly I just cannot give them the time I used to be able to and although I always make time to feed and clean them out, that is all there is time for and I feel they deserve more as they were used to me sitting in with them and playing with them before. There is also a possibility that we will be posted abroad by the end of this year (hubbie in the army) so i want to get them sorted asap.

Thank you. Let me know if there is any other info you need. they are also on Rabbit Rehome, and RSPCA waiting list.

I forgot to say in the description that Tally and Latte live in Woking Surrey. Pictures of my beautiful bunnies below... i am very sad to be in this position :cry::cry::cry:

Back