• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sliced greens v spring greens

kelzuna

Warren Scout
i have always bought a pack of sliced greens from tesco for Liquorice assuming these were spring greens???

Yesterday i noticed way up the other end of the aisle (so not right next to them as similar items are usuallly stacked together) were spring greens!

Im worried now! What have i been feeding Liquorice? what are sliced greens?? they both looked pretty much the same.

whats the difference???????????????

I think they are the same, it's just that sliced greens are...errr...already sliced. The only difference is probably that the whole ones are cheaper!

Same thing only 'sliced' greens are the convenience food version....hence the mark-up :roll:

i think my buns are arkward coz they wont eat the sliced ones think they feel like real rabbits tearing a giant leaf apart lol

I buy everything as cheap as I can get, I dont mind if I have to get the knife out to cut bits up! My rabbits are greedy and generally dont need things sliced but the g pigs do!

In our supermarket, they are called Spring Greens up until about September/October, then they're just called Greens until Spring. I buy the leaves too, not the sliced ones but apart from price there's no difference

Back