• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just realised

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
my lovely bud and stella are two years old now...... that means ive had them for 1 1/2 years.... doesnt time flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

my angels

Image008.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image001.jpg

crikey! Arethey handleable? I always thought once they were out they were uncatchable!!! they really are cuties! its lovely to see them out adn about!!

crikey! Arethey handleable? I always thought once they were out they were uncatchable!!! they really are cuties! its lovely to see them out adn about!!

I was just going to ask that.... are they tame and cuddly or do you have to catch em?! :shock:

not so cuddly, if in the mood they will let us stroke them and they run on us too... thats a lot tamer than when we first got them.. they are pretty hard to catch its thier terms ususally. Stella is very territorial of her cage so is easy to get back in but bud well he can be a nightmare he wont go back in till hes good and ready :lol: :lol: :lol:

they do seem to have accepted us as family because when we are out they will go back to bed but when we are back they come out to say hello which i think is really sweet :D :D

Back