• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a quick one...

yes...although min ehate then
ish....you have to remove the seeds because they are toxic and they are a bit fattening.

Thanks... so i'll steer clear of runner beans then. Makes life simple.

Banana is supposed to be ok in small quantities. Does that include the skin or just the flesh?

I would avoid fresh banana like the plague, horrid squishy poo food!

The odd dried banana chip is a better treat.

I would avoid fresh banana like the plague, horrid squishy poo food!

But their little faces when they realise they're getting some!!! :lol:

I give mine some fresh banana in tiny quanties maybe once a week and have never had a problem with squishy poos, two would do anything for it and two won't touch it.

But their little faces when they realise they're getting some!!! :lol:

I give mine some fresh banana in tiny quanties maybe once a week and have never had a problem with squishy poos, two would do anything for it and two won't touch it.

Im quite strict though, ours maybe get fruit twice a year if they are lucky. I dont consider it necessary or healthy.

I may have been guilty of once letting Pippa nibble my melon....she then decided she could eat it whenever I had one and used to jump on my lap and sit on it :shock::shock::shock: reapeatedly.

I figured if it had that effect on her it was unfair to let her find out she liked it and then deny her eating it so I dont feed fruit at all now.

A bit like letting a woman try chocolate and then eating it in front of her and never allowing her any again!

Guilty of a bit of banana I'm afraid!! He goes mad for it and twitches all over when he's eating it - whilst grunting at the same time!! Haven't had any squishy poos though.

I know I'm too soft!!!:roll:

No one could deny Sorrel a raisin if they had seen her snatch one from between my fingers JUST as i was about to put it into my own mouth! :lol:

For a small pot of them, I could persuade Sorrel to sell her grandmother.

She is hardly ever allowed them. But she is so appreciative when she gets one - she has a shocking sweet tooth, I can tell why she was overweight when I got her!

Back