• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny photos wanted

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
i am looking for some cute bunny pictures to use on some merchendise i will be selling through bunny Creations. Any photos used will recieve a special gift pack featuring their bunny design and of course their bunny will get to be "a star!"
As the photos will be printed they need to be clear and of a high standard and saved as large as possible. they can feature one or more buns and can be cute or funny.

please email them as a JPEG file to bunnycreations@hotmail.com for possible consideration.

I have new photos, I'll select the best ones and PMl you the preview link, if you like it, I'll email you the full resolution photos

Jason....I just adore that picture with the glasses!! pleas email me a copy as it would be great for my Funny bunny page.
p.s i posted your bunny order yesterday, hope you like them!

thank you Lisa. I'll post the whole set of Goofball sitting on my new chair over here in the next few days. You pick the ones you want, I'll then email you the original.

Last edited:
Back