• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rabbit

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
She's very sweet, my Mum got me her from Christmas all the way from the US, I'm feeding her a steady diet of biscuits.

Meet... Winnie!

winnie2.gif

winnie.gif

She's a cookie jar/biscuit barrel.

:shockomg!!!! :shock::shock:

the picture took a while to load and i was sat there thinkin poor bunny, all the way from america and being fed biscuits :shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Awwww!! That's fab!! We have a fat cat cookie jar. It's ace, but not as cute as your bunny!

My Grandparents tend to "see bunny, think of Bekkie" and I got a bunny glove puppet for Christmas :lol: We've named him Ozzy, 'coz he loves to rock out!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

my mum used to have a black cat biscuit barrel. I 'brought' it for her for christmas from tesco when I was about 6. I was always allowed to choose the presents from me.

I was going to take it when I moved but it's head broke, which is why I wanted another. It's cool that it's a rabbit as I got the cat one because it looked like our cat Mitsey.

Back