• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebun cant wait for Christmas!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone elses bunnies unwrapping your Christmas pressies for you? My hands are stinging from clapping everytime Lexie heads towards the tree :? She has ripped one open already.....and its one of MINE :shock::shock:

How am I gonna explain that one?

Last edited:
hee hee - mine too - although it's usually just a nibble....

they mostly want to get behind the presents and under the tree

Anyone elses bunnies unwrapping your Christmas pressies for you? My hands are stinging from clapping everytime Lexie heads towards the tree :? She has ripped one open already.....and its one of MINE :shock::shock:

How am I gonna explain that one?

Dammit it only my pressies were under the tree and not hidden away i'd have used that excuse too!!! Sean knows me too well :oops:

Bertie and Fizz have unwrapped quite a few gifts that I've had to wrap up again :roll:funny it's the chocolates and selection boxes that they're opening :lol:..

It looks like part of a coat ;) Theres only a little hole so hopefully Phil wont notice.

Back