• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Message From Tilly...

Fran

Warren Veteran
I would just like to say...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all the bunnies!

I think we should also think about all the bunnies in rescues who don't have homes yet and I hope they get one soon where they can have a loving home like me :D I came from somewhere where I was in a small, smelly green hutch and now I have a 6 foot one my mummy says and do you know it even has painted walls and a tiled floor :shock: Very posh place this is ;)

This is me a few minutes ago, one of those things called cats was sitting on the roof of MY run and I was about to go and sort them out... :roll:

015-2.jpg

Love from Tilly :D xxx

Merry Xmas Tilly - I was soooo glad to get my new home with my new hubby in time for xmas and the winter so I have someone to snuggle up with.

I must add that Auntie Angie looked after me wonderfully whilst I was with her in Barnsley Animal Rescue and I do miss her soooo much but I am so grateful that she let me go with Flopsy to our home up North.

Here we are together.

DSCF0793.jpg

Love Jem 'n' Flopsy

P.S. I am the very pretty one on the right and Flopsy is my handsome hubby on the left.

Hello Tilly!!!:wave:

All of us bunnies here at March Hare's house think that you are VERY beautiful! And we all hope that you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

With LOADS Of Love & Bunny Hugs

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Back