• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The sweetest rat in the world!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Here he is :D

DSC06560.jpg

DSC06573.jpg

DSC06575.jpg

DSC06581.jpg

DSC06591.jpg

DSC06609.jpg

DSC06633.jpg

Ignore the state of me! Im wearing my sisters pyjamas and had a bath so my face looks all horrible :lol:

He is so cute, he just sits and grooms me for ages! And he gets so excited when I go to the cage but not like the others do trying to get out :lol: I gave him a nut before and he took it really slowly from me and sat there holding it and watching me for a minute then he closed his eyes and ate it :love: The others would have snatched it and been off :shock:

Still not decided on a name though! I really hope he gets on with my boys because I want to keep him!

And here is Aubery and Harry

DSC06493-1.jpg

Zeke

DSC06454.jpg

And Wyatt

DSC06510.jpg

Flip and Finn wouldnt come out to have their pic taken :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He just sits there like that waiting to be lifted out for attention :shock: The others would be out and gone in a second :lol:

wow that is the most gorgeous rat i have ever seen - makes me want one but only if it is him! he sounds so lovely! :D

Back