• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The "Dutch Lop" arrived..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Dolly who is a dutch lop according to her owner!:shock:
Dolly.jpg

As you can see she is a sooty fawn dwarf lop..she is already neutered..a bit overweight due to overfeeding and has character! She s not keen on handling but is getting there..has lived as a housebun but can chew if given the chance..although thsi may be due to boredom and a partner could cure this.!
I like her..always do the "lively" ones!:D
Dollya.jpg

i got told jelly was a rex. and obviously i believed them until i discovered rabbit websites!

Oh Jill, how could you get me excited like that :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not that she is not beautiful but dutch lops :love: :love:

She looks an awful lot like Flopsy :D

Jill, just a thought, are you sure they didnt mean 'Holland Lop' and confused it with Dutch ;)

Er ... yes .... not QUITE the dutch lop you mentioned to me!! Gorgeous girl though - hope she finds a husbunny very soon!

Ooooh I cant well to tell Georgie that Candy, her best friend foster bun, is a Sooty Fawn Dutch Lop. :lol:

Georgiepets20-27nov-07107.jpg

Beautiful dutch! :lol:

I love those markings. Bobby has em, but he's a sandy brown, with grey on his nose, ears & bottom of his back :)

Jill, just a thought, are you sure they didnt mean 'Holland Lop' and confused it with Dutch ;)

no definately dutch lop..not only cos the man who sold her to them told them so..but they checked it on the internet!:shock:
Anyway she is lovely..
and we do have Casey who is a dutch Sooz!;)

no definately dutch lop..not only cos the man who sold her to them told them so..but they checked it on the internet!:shock:
Anyway she is lovely..
and we do have Casey who is a dutch Sooz!;)

Just a thought as Len likes to call Nethies Dutch Dwarfs....took me a while to cotton on earlier, I had a lovely image of super small Dutch bunnies and wondered why I had never seen them!

Casey is beautiful :D

Back