• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Fosterbun

Fran

Warren Veteran
Some photos of the girl I collected today :D She's so pretty and doesn't mind being handled much either, just a bit unsure of hoomans but she did let me nose rub her :D She's a bit thin at the moment, apparently they ran out of food but I don't know how long ago that was. Brought her inside for a bit just now and she kept running up and down the sofa :lol: She isn't named at the moment either so cold do with some name suggestions too. My sister said Matilda but not sure whether it suits her tbh :? Here's the gorgeous girlie anyway :love:

008-1.jpg

010-2.jpg

:D

I think theres only one thing that sums up that little bunny:

Awww Bless!! :p

I love how she has one ear that comes up! :lol:

Awwwww, she looks like a cross between Penny and Cloud. Gorgeous girl! Now where is Maizy, I am sure her Alfie would love this girl. :D

Still no name :oops: Going to go and sit with her in a bit and see if I can think of anything, she's going to need a name before she goes to the vets anyway :lol: I looove her already, she doesn't like hoomans much though and hides when she sees you coming, am thinking she was grabbed :(

She is just beautiful and those ears :love: :love: Absolutely stunning. What's her story ( sorry if it's been posted elsewhere )? I think Donnamt has just got it right and she should be called Angel or Hope.

Last edited:
Oh I missed that thread, that hutch was awful, you did great for taking her and she's just beautiful, well done!:D ( and I think Angel is a lovely name too ) :D

Back