• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is It Possible To Love a Bun Too Much?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bobbie may not be Jack but she is the closest I am probably ever going to find
I love this Bun sooooooooooooooooooo much :love:

Picture1543.jpg

Picture1544.jpg

Janex

Oh Jane, you honestly almost brought a tear to my eye then :oops:

It's so nice that you feel like that about her, she deserve's it, everything she's been through, she deserves your loving! :D

Bobbie is very, very affectionate :love:
She just loves cuddles and if I call her she will come charging up to me, no matter what she is doing.
To think of the h*ll she endured cuts right through me :cry:
But Bobbie will never EVER want for anything again :D

Janex

She is a georgous bunnie, and you have done so much for her Jane, she deserves to be in a great home with you, and im sure jack did send her to you for you to look after each other xxx

Is It Possible To Love a Bun Too Much?

NO !!!!!

If it WAS, my Timmy would be in BIG trouble!!!:lol: :lol:

I love ALL of my bunnies SO much......but every once in a while one comes along, like your Jack, and then Bobbie, and my Timmy.....that just have that 'something' about them that makes them extra, extra special.:D :D

Bobbie is a very special, very lucky little lady.....and I hope that you have many, many happy years together with her!:D :D

you can never love a bun too much jane ....

but i know just how you feel . :) :)

i love mine all in different ways ....and all so much that it hurts :?

my b/f just asked me 'what is it about bunnies?' this thread just sums it up they are just so special, so vulnerable and so :love: :love: :love: and NO you can never love a bunny too much xx

Last edited:
No!!! agreed :D
I was going to ask you a while back whether Bobbie had won that special place ;) but didnt want to incase I offended - I guess I was right though! :lol: :D

She is very beautiful and looks very happy now.:love: :love: What happened to her before she came to live with you Jane ? Can I also ask who Jack was please ?
Taz

Aww, bless you Jane.

I don't think you can ever love any pet too much =] I love my boys so much. Because Kitt is living indoors with Hawys and I now she actually gets jealous that Kitt gets more attention than she does :lol:

No you can't love them too much:love: :love: :love: .

There are just certain ones who are slightly more special for whatever reason... ;)

Noooooooo!!! Never too much!!!:D :oops: My bunnies have all told me that loving them too much is an "outrageous suggestion";) Too little is a problem but never too much!!!:D

I know exactly how you feel mine are my babies and sometimes I think my heart will explode with how much I love them. xx:D

Back