• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 wks old today yay!!!

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
hi now i would like to say if you dont like the post then plz dont comment as i do not want any arguements as they become very tirisum, also to any newbies on this website i am very experianced and trusted by my rabbits that is why i am able to handle the young at such an age and the Dam(mother) does not reject, kill or eat them
please i cant stress enough DONT START ARGUEMENTS AND DONT TRY THIS!!!:D
now thats ova with enjoy the pics of my 3 darlings growing up!

couple of hours old
Rabbits006.jpg

7 days old they doubled in wieght
Rabbits056.jpg

14 days old nearly tripled in wieght
rabbit011.jpg

rabbit003.jpg

they are already starting to come up and inspect my hands on thier own:D

id love to but i already have 4 of my mates fighting ova them and im only rehoming 2 of them and they will be rather large aswell!:D

oh how dinky. they remind me of my little domino when he was that age, i mean okay hes black not brown but the dots are the same! hehe

they are adorable, where r the rest going? would you prefer to keep a boy or a girl?

Aw, these are gorgeous, it would be very hard to pick one alright! Very cute, love their colouring. How big will they be?

i dont know wat sex i would keep,my friend Pam is having one and my vet nurse kay their proberly going to get to the size of thier dad Duke (belgium hare):D

when i was 9 i got Mopsy and her sister flopsy ( RIP ) from pets at home =? anyhow turned out flopsy was pregnant but we didn't realise this till after she had the babies. i left them 24 hrs then started picking them up and i only learnt later that this was the wrong thing to do but it proves that Flopsy must have put trst in me to do that. Bless her she had her work cut out with 7. There were 9 but 2 died =[.

xx
they are gorg by the way =] xx

Back