• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella and Tarquin – living happily together (sort of!)

Becca6

Mama Doe
Bella and Tarquin have now been living happily alongside each other for a while. They seem to like being close to each other and both of them choose to go and sit near to the other when it’s their turn out of their cage. I think there’s been some licking of noses going on (both of them have kept having a patch in the same place on their noses that looks like their fur has got wet and stuck together).

Both of them get up to lots of mischief – Bella ate my orchid last week and T has pulled up a lot of the carpet in their room. :roll:

Bella terrorises Oliver, which made him slightly wary of T baby for a while, particularly as T is like a speeding bullet and Ollie’s head whips round looking to see what it is and it’s T running or binkying past him. :lol:

T has started coming and getting comfy on me for cuddles and even Bella has now started to come and sit on my knee for a few minutes at a time. :love:

Bella, a little Madam:

Bella-5.jpg

Which way shall I go?:

Bella.jpg

These chubes are great fun:

Bella---4.jpg

Where’s that nice bit at the bottom:

BT-5-1.jpg

I need my bed now. T can have his turn being a mad bunny:

Bella---1.jpg

Sweet little Tarquin:

Tarquin.jpg

I’m the King of the Castle:

z---Castle.jpg

I’ve had enough being King of the Castle now:

Tarquin---4.jpg

Yummy – a whole box of hay just for me (a bit blurred because it was dark last night and if I’d got up to put the big light on he’d had moved):

Tarquin---1.jpg

All that running around has worn me out:

Tarquin---2-1.jpg

The closest they ever get to being together:

Bella-and-Tarquin.jpg

I don't want Ollie to feel left out so here he is when Bella has gone to bed:

Oliver---1.jpg

Waiting for Tarquin to come out of his box so he can play:

Oliver.jpg

And because they're lovely, here are my mum and dad's dogs Charlie and Jess:

Charlie-and-Jess---2.jpg

Charlie-and-Jess---1.jpg