• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 loved up lionheads

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I've got Bobby & Nibbles running around the room to keep me company. I'm off sick from work. They're so cute! I've got the tesco tunnel out, but their both to nervous to go through it, and they're always by each other's side. Nibbles was just cleaning her foot, and Bobby put his head down next to her in the hope he'd groom her for a change, but she didn't. She just looked at him funny :lol:
Bobby looks to have the start of a mane too now! I can't believe how much he's grown too! Hopefully he won't get much bigger though! I'm trying to get him used to me. I've only had him about a month, and whenever I go over to their hutch, he sits at the back of the hutch so whenever I go see him, I bring vegies so he knows I'm a good thing. Shame is, he's so naughty!!!! He chews EVERYTHING! I've just had to confiscate a toy from him, because he was eating it. It wasn't even his toy, it was our cats!! He's grooming Nibbles now.
We got Bobby because Nibbles was a "nervous rabbit" as our vet said. She really needed a friend so we rang around and I found a lovely bunny on RR, but unfortunately he was reserved, but was told about 2 others that they had it, that werent on RR, so me & o/h went to Barnsley and had to make the hardest desision EVER, but we chose Bobby. I wanted so much to go back and get Midnight as a friend for Biscuit, but I think she's happy by herself. She loves that she gets ALL the attention when we go over to her hutch! Silly bunny. Anyways, back to the other 2.
Bonding Bobby & Nibbles didn't get off to the best start, I was a tad nervous and I kept getting scared and seperating them. But I'm glad that sunday afternoon I thought, "Right, I'm gonna do it" and I did! I now have 2 happy Lionhead crosses snuggled up together under my dining table.
They're having so much fun!

I can't get em to sit still long enough for me to take a photo today hahaha. Martyn has some great ones on his phone from the other day so I'll post them tonight. But here's some photos

925.jpg

bobbynibbles.jpg

Nibbles follows Bobby around like a lost little sheep and she always copies what he does. If he comes over for a cuddle, she'll come over for a cuddle. If hes eating, she's eating, and if he's cleaning himself, she's there like a shot with her head down demanding to be groomed. They're so fun to watch!

Back