• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escaping into the hutch?!!

Flick

Alpha Buck
Finally I have enough panels for the bunnies to have access to the full grassy area of the garden! With supervision of course... I was out there cleaning the hutch...

P9210176.jpg

But then I turned my back for a moment and Sybil discoved she could get onto my step and back into the hutch, followed by Polly too, but they couldn't get out again so we had to add a ramp - and make sure the wall by the hutch was panelled off so they couldn't escape.

P9240353.jpg

P9240349.jpg

P9240347.jpg

They were playing for ages!

P9240352b.jpg

P9240351b.jpg

Finally got them back in with food and they went in of their own accord - much easier than the usually chasing them about and herding them into the carrier!!! :lol:

Great pics - they're having a fun time with the new arrangement.
Like the last one - I take it she's just made it to the top & isn't attempting to come down backwards :lol:

Mike

Aaaaw bless, they look like they are having so much fun and that is a fantastic set up you have for them there:D

Thank you.

They were going circuits at one point, jumping in and climbing out chasing each other!

Unfortunately my camera seems to be on the way out, so I'm just glad I managed to get some picures of them!

Lovely photos Flick, they look like they're having loads of fun!! Mine tend to behave themselves when food is involved!!! :lol: :lol:

Claire

Back