• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ringo !!!!

TheJuggla

Young Bun
This is my bunny Ringo, named after the great Ringo Starr

mines the light one, the other one is my friends (and thats my friends mom in the pictures..)

I love this guy, My friend first got her rabbit and I saw how sweet they were as pets so I had to get one and i've been spoiling him ever since.

I love this picture \/
pokemonyo1.png

bingobangobongoqb5.png

hehehehesg8.png

ringosdfsdfsdsb3.png

he's 6 months old and i've had him for about 2 weeks. Poor guy was in such a small little box in the store that I bought him from for 6 straight months, I gotta give him everything he wants.

And everytime I listen to The Beatles Or Queen he gets really excited and his ears perk up and keep moving to the sounds and stuff but for any other bands he hasnt done it yet hahaha he has good taste.

and hes allergic to shavings

this is me =
untitledeu3.png

(I posted this in some other forum but that one isnt really that active, so I came here!)

His friend does come out to play but not to much

Corky (The Other Bun) is a greedy guy and hates other bunnies for some reason ahhaha. Theres about 4 or more wild rabbits around where I live and he tries to fight them all.

But they're so cute, and theres a REALLY small hare that I see all the time.

By the way, Does my bunny like watching me? He seems to ALWAYS be looking at me when hes lying down and stuff

and when I watch TV he watches TV.

I havnt seen him sleep yet, he probably sleeps while Im asleep but he hasnt slept infront of me yet and my friends rabbit falls asleep all the time haha.
is it just the nerves of not knowing what could happen while hes asleep or something.

Im thinkin about getting him a lady friend, how does that whole thing work out?

He's gorgeous!! :love:

He does have good taste in music - does he have a favourite Queen record?

To your question I think so, he gets REALLY excited when I play Bohemian Rhapsody and loves when I put on my Queen DVD I have. I also have the A Night At The Opera on Record and he dragged the whole thing to his Home so maybe thats his favourit!

Last edited:
Back