• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beautiful Bobbie-Bunny-U/D More Pics Added For Lea-Anne

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has even got a dewlap now!!

Picture1237.jpg

Picture1235.jpg

Picture1236.jpg

Janex :D

Last edited:
Aww look at the change in her! and to think a few months ago what she was like, jeezo Jane she couldnt be in a better home, you have done a fantastic job with her - be proud :D :thumb: xx

Aww look at the change in her! and to think a few months ago what she was like, jeezo Jane she couldnt be in a better home, you have done a fantastic job with her - be proud :D :thumb: xx

Bobbie's strong will to get better is what made her recovery possible. She is such a brave Bun and has the most loving nature :love:

Janex

She is lovely! :D

I wasn't here when Bobbie first became famous on here so don't know the comparison. Can you find me the link of when you first got her Jane please? :D

JANE!!!!. How dare you kidnap Sapphire and do a paint job on her eyes to turn them from blue to red!:lol: :lol:
Jokinf apart, she looks wonderful. Well done..all that anguish was worth it:)

Bobbie's strong will to get better is what made her recovery possible. She is such a brave Bun and has the most loving nature :love:

Janex

Shes so famous it would be great to meet her :thumb: :lol:
She getting Spayed yet or whats the story with that Jane?
xx

She getting Spayed yet or whats the story with that Jane?
xx

She had her pre op' blood tests and chest X-ray on Monday. The X-ray showed her lungs are not 100% clear but are no-where near as bad as was expected given how sick she had been
Her blood tests were basically OK, just a mild anaemia which Tim (Vet) attributes to the known chronic Pasteurella and to having had multiple litters.

So Tim says Bobbie is fit enough to be spayed. Christobel is doing the op' next Monday................... YIKES I am terrified!!

Janex

asked a few times although i think my posts normally get lost :oops:
where about do you get those fantastic log things from?? and what type of wood is safe? my bunnies neeeed one!! :lol:

She had her pre op' blood tests and chest X-ray on Monday. The X-ray showed her lungs are not 100% clear but are no-where near as bad as was expected given how sick she had been
Her blood tests were basically OK, just a mild anaemia which Tim (Vet) attributes to the known chronic Pasteurella and to having had multiple litters.

So Tim says Bobbie is fit enough to be spayed. Christobel is doing the op' next Monday................... YIKES I am terrified!!

Janex

Aww thats great news. Bet you will be terrified, but you have to remember she will benefit from it and will be a happy bunny when its all over:D! Will you be bonding her with anyone or keeping her to yourself ;) x

asked a few times although i think my posts normally get lost :oops:
where about do you get those fantastic log things from?? and what type of wood is safe? my bunnies neeeed one!! :lol:

The logs were from my neighbours Apple Tree that was cut down a few years ago as it's roots were about to damage the foundations of her house :shock:
Her Nephew cut the tree down and you should've seen the look on his face as he helped me move the logs INTO my house !! :lol: :lol:

Janex

The logs were from my neighbours Apple Tree that was cut down a few years ago as it's roots were about to damage the foundations of her house :shock:
Her Nephew cut the tree down and you should've seen the look on his face as he helped me move the logs INTO my house !! :lol: :lol:

Janex

cool unfortunately the only apple trees i know about are in a protected area thing so they probably wouldnt bee too impressed if i decided to chop it doen for a new bunny toy :( shame! :lol: :lol:

awww bless her cotton socks - its so strange to think shes the bunny that looked terrible a few months back and now you would never think to look at her that she had such a horrible life before.

She is a very pretty girl :D ... How come you bunnies homes always look spotless ? as soon as I clean mine out they make a mess!

Back