• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy and Shady

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember that after losing my old girl Thistle who was bonded with Shady, i tried to bond all 4 of my own buns ...but poor old Fern got very distressed so I settled for 2 pairs..
thought I'd post a couple of pics of Daisy...who had been with Rufus..and Shady who lost Thistle..
daisas.jpg

they do sit snuggled but I can never get a pic of this as when they hear/see me coming they both think "Food"!
daisyas.jpg

but seeing as Shady took ages to bond with Thistle..he has settled with Daisy very well..and she is so pleased to have another male to boss around!:lol:

Awwww Jill, theyre lovely buns, glad theyve bonded and its nice to see some that dont need rehoming!:wave:

They're gorgeous - I love Daisy :love: and Shady looks stunning - I find it really difficult to photograph black bunnies... his colour shows beautifully in those pics :D

Back