• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SAMUEL 3 year old male Twickenham area

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Samuel is a 'pretty boy' who is very friendly. He is neutered and vaccinated against Myxo and VHD. He is now ready for a home of his own with a girlfriend. Have you got a lonely girl who needs a partner ... if you haven't have a look at our female rabbits who are looking for a home. Samuel is sure their will be someone suitable, he is not fussy about their age ;)

Samuel.jpg

ARC are always happy to assist with bonding rabbits for you if you require this help.

If you would like more information please contact donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk or ring 020 8755 1807.

Last edited:
I met Samuel at the weekend and he is gorgeous! :love:
A real cheeky looking handsome chap!

He will make somebun a lovely husbun!

Samuel

Hiya,

I've just lost one of my male buns and his partner is very sad. She is called Lucky (or Un-Lucky:( ) and she is about 2 years old.

Samuel sounds really nice - how do i go about meeting him - i am in Herts

Thanks - Ali Christie
01707 320495

Did you get any additional buns?

I did!!! I am now the proud human slave to Dallas :D Who is currently pottering around the garden with his new girlfriend Bessie :D

It was actually a choice between Samuel and Dallas and it wasn't easy but I felt that Dallas' personality was slightly more suited to Bessie's personality so sadly Samuel was left to still search for his forever home:( I do hope that he finds one soon as he really is an adorable little fella!

Is Dallas one of the new bunnies that came in from the meat market? His name does not sound familiar to me. But I am sure there will be photos soon? :D

I like Emily, she has such a pretty colour.

Is Dallas one of the new bunnies that came in from the meat market? His name does not sound familiar to me. But I am sure there will be photos soon? :D

I like Emily, she has such a pretty colour.

Aw emily is very pretty! He isn't one of the 'meat' buns, he had been with Donna a while longer He is grey with matching eyes and a really lovely boy! Inquisitive and handsome and already very trusting with me!

The 'meat' buns are all gorgeous and hopefully they will be in new homes in the not too distant future!

Ive taken some pics but need to load them on the pc! :D

Ok, will keep an eye on the photo section. :D Last time I was at Donna's I didn't have much time to look at the bunnies, but I saw Bonnie and Rudy, and they are soooo sweet.
I also hope that Luna's sister and her mother (Lady Jane and daughter, they are with Janice) find a home soon.

Back