• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It`s Tuna Night!!!!!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
For the cats that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC00005-7.jpg

Everyone tucking in

DSC00003-12.jpg

The mass bundle!

DSC00002-10.jpg

Dude & jemima like a little more privacy!!!

As you can see they really love their tuna:D

Su.x

Looks as though they are really enjoying their tea!!

The BIG White Cat isn't Casper is it.................:shock:

Janex

Awww how sweet! :love:

The big long haired tabby type look s just like my cat Roly-Poly, now at rainbow bridge :cry: Do you have any more pictures of he/she? :D

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Awww, look at all the loo's and bowls lined up :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want 8 cats :thumb: 8)

Trust you to notice all my neatly arranged cat loos & food bowls! :lol:

All i can say is if you have 8 cats, it`s bloomin chaos & you never get a lie in! but i wouldn`t have it any other way!:D

Su.x

Trust you to notice all my neatly arranged cat loos & food bowls! :lol:

:lol: , it looks cute :lol: :p

All i can say is if you have 8 cats, it`s bloomin chaos & you never get a lie in! but i wouldn`t have it any other way!:D

Su.x

I can imagine too, mine take some looking after sometimes and i only have two, so 8 must be hard work :shock:

Do yours go "nightclubbing" then (stay out all night, as i call it :lol: ) or do you insist on them all being in at night? :)

Do yours go "nightclubbing" then (stay out all night, as i call it :lol: ) or do you insist on them all being in at night? :)

They`re all primarily housecats, so only go out in the garden in the day with one of us with them. But they still `party` at night.................. their toys are generally everywhere in the morning & i`ve gotten quite used to cats flying over my head in the night!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

They are all SOOOOO gorgeous!!!!!:D I used to have a Maine Coon too, named Charlie!!!!!:D

It was Tuna Night for ME, too.....I made Tuna pasta!!!!!:lol: :D

They`re all primarily housecats, so only go out in the garden in the day with one of us with them. But they still `party` at night.................. their toys are generally everywhere in the morning & i`ve gotten quite used to cats flying over my head in the night!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Awww, Heaven :love: :D

Wow!! I love moggies and although I can't match 8, I have 3. We have tuna days too it's about the only time I can get all 3 to sit and eat next to each other :lol: :lol: I love your grey and white and the big ginger:love: , have a reals soft spot for them :D Brilliant piccies!

Thankyou Fran & Maizy:D

We alternate each Friday night, 1 wk it`s tuna, the other it`s white fish & they all go absolutely mad when we`re dishing it up!:D

The grey & white one is Mr flump & the ginger one is Dukie.

Su.x

Back