• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this a good shelter?

Are your buns having one of the hutches with the run underneath? If they are a shelter is not imperative but useful. Even cardboard boxes are brilliant for buns as they can destroy them by chewing on them and also climb on them. Sometimes it is best to wait and see what things your buns are like before getting lots of bits and pieces for them.

If you are near Hounslow, there is a shop called Wheelhouse which has a variety of jingly toys for about £1 each. Large tubes which pipe layers are really good to get but can be difficult to find, keep your eyes on the road works!

I don't think I'd use either as their only shelter in a run, you need something that they can get off the ground in. Having said that, they're both good hiding places, my friend has the tent one and her lot love it!

We've got the little wooden house thing for when they are outside in the run(they are house bunnies) Piper prefers just stretching out in her tube to be honest tho, have only seen them explore the house not actually use it!

I wanted the wooden one!!!!

Not impressed it keeps going out of stock!!!!

My bunnies have a run attached to their hutch, they love it! :D
They have toys (they like cat jingle bells, throw them round) and have cardboard boxes to sit on and hide in!

Back