• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my gang in their run

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Some snaps of my gang in their ace new run Capel's hubby made for me ;)

Sorry its very pic heavy but I love my bunnies sooooo much I get snap happy bad style! :oops: :oops: :oops:

today1.jpg

today2.jpg

today5.jpg

today6.jpg

today7.jpg

today8.jpg

today9.jpg

today11.jpg

today13.jpg

and a really funny picture of Jessie looking like a kangaroo! :shock: :lol:

today14.jpg

and last shot with everyone in ... Ohhh hang on a minute wheres Monty? Yup just got his back in !!! :roll: :lol: Oh well try again... :D

today16.jpg

Gorgeous buns!

I see you have some of the same piping that I stole from the building site next door to my house, they have some of those black things hanging around too so i'll have to get the OH to reach over an pinch a few of them too lol :lol:

I see you have some of the same piping that I stole from the building site next door to my house, they have some of those black things hanging around too so i'll have to get the OH to reach over an pinch a few of them too lol

Hehe they are great arn't they?:D I stole mine from my O/H who is a civil engineer and uses it for ..stuff :? :lol: Work even better as rabbit tunnels! :lol: I must nag him for more so I can literally make a warren... :lol:

Thats ace. Where you get the tunnels from?

My O/H gave them to me. He has them in his job. You can buy them from builder's merchants also but they are pricey at around £20 each for the smallest ones! :shock: Worth it though as mine would destroy those fabric tunnels... :?

rexy heaven!

I love my rexes too. Think I'll always own them. ;) Want a orange one badly:lol:

its great! how do you get them out??!! it looks very high!

Its 3ft high. I'm about 5'3 and have to climb inside and put them 3 into a carrier and then transfer them to their shed or I wait until my O/H here, make him climb in and pass them to me hehe! :lol:

Who is the beautiful silvery blue rex? he's gorgeous, love that colouring, and the little speckledy bns but don't know the proper name for that:love:

My O/H gave them to me. He has them in his job. You can buy them from builder's merchants also but they are pricey at around £20 each for the smallest ones! :shock: Worth it though as mine would destroy those fabric tunnels... :?

I love my rexes too. Think I'll always own them. ;) Want a orange one badly:lol:

Don't say that leanne!!!! Coz I know where there's a beautiful orange rex but unfortunately he comes as a bonded pair..;)

I dunno where you live, but Sue at Southampton rescue has the most Beautiful Orange rex needing a home

I'm in the North West, Cheshire. Couldn't be further away apart from Scotland :? :(

little speckledy bns but don't know the proper name for that

I'm not sure if you mean Jessie (orange and grey speckled) or Inca (grey, brown and white lop?) ;) . Jessie's colour is called harlequin and Inca is a tortie.

Don't say that leanne!!!! Coz I know where there's a beautiful orange rex but unfortunately he comes as a bonded pair..

I need a bigger shed..... :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back