• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Jaynie Pictures

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
The camera's been out in Blackpool and here's a number of pictures of our Jaynie...

Dinner time...

30aug009.jpg

30aug010.jpg

30aug011.jpg

And after...

30aug038.jpg

30aug071.jpg

Demanding attention as always...

30aug094.jpg

30aug099.jpg

Neil

:D Awwwwww Jaynie is gorgeous and such a sweet nature!!! I didn't realise how long and thin Giant bun's faces were! Bless her :D

She's an opal Conti Giant but yes, she has got a rather long thin face. With different ears she'd look like an enormous mouse. She is lovely though, so friendly (to us, not other rabbits :roll: !).

Neil

Yes, I thought she was a mouse in the first pics!! What a lovely girl, and yes she does have a rather long face, but looks happy with it! ;)

Oh my god I think I just melted, I am totally in love! More pics please! And her story. Sorry if it means repeating it Neil, but I haven't heard it. Oh man she is so beautiful not to mention cute.... :love: :love: :love:

Oh my god I think I just melted, I am totally in love! More pics please! And her story. Sorry if it means repeating it Neil, but I haven't heard it. Oh man she is so beautiful not to mention cute.... :love: :love: :love:

This will take a while so I'll fish out the original threads...back soon :D !

Neil

When I saw the first 2 photos, of your rabbit, I was convinced she was a Rat, especially in the 2nd photo :rabbit2:

She is very sweet.

Back