• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of pansy's introduction to her new run

capel

Warren Veteran
When Rog finished the run yesterday afternoon we put it over the 4' dog crate we'd been using for her outside. We opened both doors of the crate so she could get out into the run, and here's what happened:lol: .......

Lovely :D She's as bright as a button exploring her new run :D

It was funny how she decided she could squeeze under the dog crate :lol:

The thing is..both cage doors were wide open and she could so easily have jumped out.:) The irony is that previously she'd try to get out of the doors whenever we opened them!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D Pansy did her first binky this afternoon:D ... She did 2 side-step jumps and then a couple of hops and almost a half turn in the air. Wish I'd had a camera. She is getting so friendly. I spent half an hour sitting with her in the run and she was climbing all over me and then started grooming my trousers. She's going to make someone a lovely companion. She still doesn't like her back being touched probably because of those abcesses and the fact that the "rescue" woman used the scruffing method to lift her bunnies:shock:

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D Pansy did her first binky this afternoon:D ... She did 2 side-step jumps and then a couple of hops and almost a half turn in the air. Wish I'd had a camera. She is getting so friendly. I spent half an hour sitting with her in the run and she was climbing all over me and then started grooming my trousers. She's going to make someone a lovely companion. She still doesn't like her back being touched probably because of those abcesses and the fact that the "rescue" woman used the scruffing method to lift her bunnies:shock:

Awww bless her :D I'm so glad shes happy she really deserves a happy life.
At least with Jill she'll get her a great home maybe even someone off here.

ooohhhhhhhhh I love her sooooo much!!!! :love: :love:

If I knew she would fit in with my gang I'd want to keep her in a shot but the fact she hasn't been spayed etc... and not seen another rabbit for god knows how long. I think she'd freak suddenly presented with 6 new "friends" :lol: She needs a nice understanding human mum who will spend one to one time with on her 24/7! :D

Back