• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Oliver

Memorials and Collections

I love Jellycat plushies the quality is second to none. I have three of them. I think this is very sweet set up for your passed rabbits. I have bought some Christmas themes photo gifts from boots this week for my rabbit. I have been looking on ebay for nice memorial items. You have given me some...
  2. Oliver

Farewell Sully ;_;

He sounded very poorly. I am sorry for your loss. I am sure Sully is at peace somewhere.
  3. Oliver

Dealing with loss of our rabbit

Hi Helen. I lost my George this week. I know how you feel. I also felt cat and dog owners don't understand how intelligent rabbits are. I do feel a misunderstanding they are unaware of 'their humans' I took the week off work this week. I told my boss I cant focus and need time before returning...
  4. Oliver

I would to request how I can post 3755 Words

Thank you Zoobec
  5. Oliver

Thank you. This is the best rabbit fourm as its the UK and will like to use it more. It is sad I am starting in difficult circumstances
  6. Oliver

Yes this is what I will do as I like this rabbit forum best and I will like to use this forum going forward in the future. Good idea
  7. Oliver

Hi All Thank you in advance. I would like to post a account of my journey/story with my mini lop George who passed away three days ago. He was 10 years 2 months The forum says its only 10,000? characters I can write- I have 3755 words as it was a long ten years. I get the box telling me...
  8. Oliver

S.O.S Any Advice for me I have lost Little Girl 03/07/2018 A day I never want to reme

Thank you for your message 'Pets Mum' - it was very sweet of you and means a lot to me. I am very keeping a close eye on her friend Little Girl lived with, as I was always taught rabbits must never live in their own unless and full time house bunny. I am checking on her friend making sure she...
  9. Oliver

S.O.S Any Advice for me I have lost Little Girl 03/07/2018 A day I never want to reme

Thank you for this message it means a lot to me. I feel only fellow rabbit owners can understand and not over look how unique and different they all are. I still have guilt that I didn't notice sooner. (or read the signs correctly) I received a card today though the post from the vet that put...
  10. Oliver

Too little too late. New here and in need of support.

Thank you Leannean27 for your message. Yes this is a good idea "I would write down in a diary or notepad everything you can about her, her little quirks, the things she did that made you smile, laugh" She used to bury her friend La-La under straw. Like people playing on the beach in the sand...
  11. Oliver

Thank you for this, yes its been a few days now, and she was so different to any other rabbit. they are all unique. I do find people are less understand than when a cat or dog may have passed away. Rabbit are real characters and people do over look this, I did myself until I got my first Little...
  12. Oliver

Thank you for this message, I really do appreciate other people who have been in a similar situation. I received a card through the post today from the vet that put her to sleep earlier this week. It was a very kind gestured and confirmed that he knew she was very loved and the pain I was in. I...
  13. Oliver

Thank you Leannean27 for your message. Yes this is a good idea "I would write down in a diary or notepad everything you can about her, her little quirks, the things she did that made you smile, laugh" She used to bury her friend La-La under straw. Like people playing on the beach in the sand...
  14. Oliver

My rabbit named Little Girl died today. I am not dealing with it well and need help. I don't know whom to call but I'm in a bad way mentally and its really affected me. Its the first evening following her death today and the sun is setting here in England and I'm going to struggle tonight. I am...
  15. Oliver

I am new on this forum but have joined under sad circumstances. My rabbit called Little Girl was put to sleep yesterday. I don't feel when I talk about her to other people they understand. There are lines for pet bereavement but I need to speak to other people who have had rabbits. Its...
Back