• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. AnjaSanja

Sherlock meets Bobi (aka Watson)

Sherlock is now 4 years and for the last year we came to conclusion-he needs to be bonded, he misses more attention. His non friend Brko passed away 15.3.2024 and despite our sadness, cleaning and washing everything....SVSP (slovenian vets for stray pets) had 2 female rabbits looking for a home...
  2. AnjaSanja

Brko 15.3.2024

Thank you all. Brko was a hero and a fighter. And we miss him terribly. Even though Sherlock was not bonded to Brko, he misses that little bit of company through fence.
  3. AnjaSanja

Brko 15.3.2024

Yesterday he was hoping, yesterday he was eating and yesterday he seemd fine...Was he? Was there any sign? I don't know and I'm one of the owners who run to the vet with rabbit when hair does not fit right.... This morning everything was wrong. I was about to give him meds. He was in the his...
  4. AnjaSanja

New boys in town

So here is Brko (not the best photo)...Brko is now everyday on Loxicom due to his teeth problem + Pantoprazol for protecion of his stomach. He eats very little to none of hay. And mostly herbs, fresh veggies, more pellets. He is also not a fan of a kitten but that is no surprise. After meds...
  5. AnjaSanja

New boys in town

Oh my oh my. Time flies so fast. We do not have a third bunny. The "watson" has been adopted before we got back from vaccation. BUT we do have a KITTEN. 2 month old, full of intestinal parasites and flees. SO he is in isolation, and I'm treating him, cleaning everything. Las monday the kiten...
  6. AnjaSanja

thinking of adopting 2 buns

I got braver now that baby became toddler ang starts kindergarden :) Yeah I have one spare room to bond. If needed two. I did thought of one pair at the time. Stress and time related.
  7. AnjaSanja

thinking of adopting 2 buns

So...While half of our country is fighing, cleaning, working their ass off, the res of us trying to help in a way we can (some financial aid, products and lending helping hands)...Severe floods, avalanches. Destruction like our country does not remember. Houses gone, roads, bridges, drinking...
  8. AnjaSanja

New boys in town

I got Horrible with photos....Anyway Brko is doing just fine. After antibiotics, metacam and Panacur he has slight tilt of head but most people just don't see it. He is fine, happy chappy. And his personal record- it has been more than a year now since his dental (extraction and burring). SO I'm...
  9. AnjaSanja

Disinfectants

I'm in Slovenia. We use Ecocid S (for gram+ and - bacterias, plus fungus).
  10. AnjaSanja

Endeavour - Updated 22nd March RIP :-(

Ohh he sure looks better :)
  11. AnjaSanja

Fern seeing out of hours vet for swollen eye

Ohhh I know thist story. Twice. First in 11/2020 and next 4/2022. Fingers crossed for fast recovery.
  12. AnjaSanja

[Urgent] E.cuniculi in womb & resulting blindness.. is she infectious?

Thing with EC is that it usualy bursts out when bun is under the stress or has other health problems that needs mediacation, antibiotics...This is how I would do. If the bun is OK at the moment I would strat bonding and Panacur for both buns + perhaps some bunny witamins for imune system support...
  13. AnjaSanja

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

So lovely!
  14. AnjaSanja

Health tips for the ageing bun?

Huh I think he does benefit. He is often on meds for teeth problems. I havent given him Senior supplement in a while and then fungus apeard and now e.cuniculi and toxoplasmosis. So it might be linked. In a way that Senior supplement supports his imune system.
  15. AnjaSanja

Endeavour - Updated 22nd March RIP :-(

Oh so sorry to hear this :( Wishing al the best.
  16. AnjaSanja

Health tips for the ageing bun?

I give Brko on and off Rodicare Senior. Basicly it is herbal extract. Hawthorn, macerated 10%, glucosamine 2%, bromeliad powder 2%, chondroitin sulfate 0.5%, [ginseng, ginkgo leaves,dried, willow bark, hawthorn, nettle leaves,dried], ground 0.1% each
  17. AnjaSanja

E.cuniculi and toxoplazmosis

Just yesterday vet called with results. Both present in acute state. They did looked his ears. He has very mild head tilt. Just slightly. Thanks for the links.
  18. AnjaSanja

E.cuniculi and toxoplazmosis

Hello! I'm opening new thread in health department :) SO Brko has both in acute phase. We are treating with Panacur for 28 days and Loxicom, Novasul, Primotren (trimetoprim/sulfametoksazol) for 14 days. Signs were over the night. He did not eat and started hoing, moving so weirdly, confused...
  19. AnjaSanja

New boys in town

It has been a while. Baby sure makes life different :) A little uptade. I'm happy that Sherlock is healthy, got relaxed around a little creature, that now moves like soldier (still not propper crawling, but she has time to learn that). I'm always there to suprvise. And we have baby gates so...
  20. AnjaSanja

New boys in town

Since 23.7.2022 Brko become a bodyguard (Sherlock does not trust this tiny, sometimes crying creature)
Back