• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Dave81

Happy Birthday September and Happy 2nd Birthday to all of her kits!

Not been around or posted in a while, just passing through to say in 30 minutes I have an appointment to have Scooter PTS. Old age has taken its toll on him, I've been syringe feeding him for months, along with him eating little bits. His hind legs have failed, he'd gotten used to been able to...
  2. Dave81

Happy Birthday September and Happy 2nd Birthday to all of her kits!

Was Scooter & Jigsaws birthday again yesterday, if I remember I'll grab a couple of photos of them tomorrow and post Edit that makes them 9 years old now
  3. Dave81

New Vaccination Prices

I personally don't mind paying the price i've been quoted, at end of day theres a whole host of stuff to factor in, paying staff, paying rates, maintaining building, running 24 hours a day, waste disposal, gas, electric, water the list goes on
  4. Dave81

New Vaccination Prices

They've got their own savings account fortunately so it's not too bad ah ha
  5. Dave81

New Vaccination Prices

They've got back to my email it was indeed the wrong vaccine, the new ones on order and it's £99 per rabbit, that's more the price 8 was expecting to be fair
  6. Dave81

New Vaccination Prices

Yeah I'm not convinced it's the right one as thinking back it's the way she said no we don't normally stock that one, I'll update back here once I've got an answer
  7. Dave81

New Vaccination Prices

Yep think they've misunderstood then and only heard part of what I said, that's more around the price that I was expecting if not more. I'll follow up with email as don't want them ordering in the wrong thing for me
  8. Dave81

New Vaccination Prices

What's everyone paying for the triple combination vaccine? My vets rung to say it's vaccination time soon, so I asked about the triple vaccination but I'm now thinking she asked the best the wrong thing or the vet didn't listen properly as she came back and said no we don't usually use that one...
  9. Dave81

Old Age

Just swinging by with an update on Fluffy. She's doing as well as can be, I've made her a comfy bed to snuggle on at night and I leave a heat pad on it for her to use it she wants to, usually gets pushed off to be fair. I've bought an automatic pet feeder which has veg in which is set to open...
  10. Dave81

Old Age

Yeah teeth are fine and she'll happily eat hay and grass etc etc just not massive amounts, she's eaten some broccoli today which has been a no for about 5 days, think she just likes to see what variety she's going to get next
  11. Dave81

Old Age

Got a call from the vets a couple of hours ago, Fluffys results came back today. Nothing of any significance to be fair other than it showed she was slightly dehydrated at the time. She's maintaining her temperature now, I thought again about snugglesafe and have got a couple coming by Tuesday...
  12. Dave81

Old Age

She doesn't sit in the same area ever having a heatpad would be no use as it wouldn't get used by her, at least in the pet carrier I'm in control of how long she's in there for to warm up before letting her out, it's working so far as it's only the odd occasion when she's cold
  13. Dave81

Old Age

Thanks all, she's been a bit colder a couple of times today so I've thrown her in the pet carrier for an hour at a time, she's come out from that much toastier although she not impressed. Still light grazing which is better than nothing, getting topped up with syringe feeding, gave her some...
  14. Dave81

Old Age

All is good just been busy working 3 jobs so not have much spare time, day job I'm working from home, weekend job we're closed as colleges are shut, still getting full pay for that one whilst sitting at home, get bits of training etc sent through to do over the weekends, and finally the evening...
  15. Dave81

Old Age

Me too, the vets were surprised at how active and alert she is given her issues, she certainly doesn't want to give up, it's just her body is starting to fail her
  16. Dave81

Old Age

Fluffy was diagnosed with arthritis just over a month ago now and is on meds due to this to help her mobility, have to say they've worked pretty well so far and she's really active. For the past few days it's become a struggle with her as she picking and choosing what to eat and just grazing...
  17. Dave81

A fight has broken out and I need some help!

Mine started fighting when their hormones started playing up, I'd originally planned to get them spayed later on approx another 4 weeks but when they started getting territorial I booked them in straight away. They never injured each other as I caught it before then, all you can do is keep them...
  18. Dave81

Do you know that the site has been hacked Tamsin?

The warning won't go away until you do the following Tamsin https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/190597?p=ws_hacked&hl=en&visit_id=1-636199853499101851-3321485514&rd=1 There's a section about how to remove the warning
  19. Dave81

Fluffy struggling to move

Yh loads I can sleep now not worrying about her and she's well enough to fend for herself again.
  20. Dave81

Fluffy struggling to move

Aww bless he looks so cute, yeah Fluffy isn't that bad with hers, it's noticeable but not to that extreme as such.
Back