• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Sarah23parker

Daphne - RIP baby girl

I'm so sorry to hear you have lost your baby Daphne :( I lost my beautiful girl last week and am also grieving. When you wrote that it's killing you now she's gone I completely relate. I am feeling the exact same. The first 4 to 5 days were especially hard. Take time to grieve, let it all out...
  2. Sarah23parker

My rabbit died of RHD- potentially triggering* Beyond distraught

I'm sorry you lost your beautiful boy :( I'm also grieving. I lost my baby girl bunny on Wednesday and in absolute bits. I'm kicking myself, blaming myself, going over everything in my mind. But I tell you it does absolutely nothing but bring you more pain and heartache :( Everyone makes...
  3. Sarah23parker

I'm stunned but feel comforted

Thank you to everyone who have sent me words of comfort. It really does help. Funny thing happened today too. I turned the TV on and everything had been set to French! Again have no idea how that happened but Cherry was a French lop.... just the little things that really matter I suppose. I'm...
  4. Sarah23parker

I'm stunned but feel comforted

I previously wrote a thread about losing my baby girl Cherry on Wednesday morning. I've been struggling with the grief, it's hit me hard. But tonight the most peculiar thing happened to me. I was sitting on my sofa eating and thinking of her looking at the place where her cage used to be, and...
  5. Sarah23parker

Sleep tight my beautiful Cherry 🍒

I am really struggling. This grief has engulfed me. I cannot stop crying. I have her little pot of fur in my hand constantly. Why does this hurt so much ������ To anyone who has been through this what advice can you give? I've never felt pain and heartbreak like this ��
  6. Sarah23parker

Sleep tight my beautiful Cherry 🍒

My beautiful baby girl Cherry. You hopped over the rainbow bridge at 9:43am yesterday and now there is a hole in my heart that will never be filled. I came to see you after they told me you had passed, I held you, kissed your cute little nose just how you liked, sang you a lullaby and promised...
  7. Sarah23parker

Gi Stasis first timer and I'm worried sick 😭

I am utterly heartbroken, I've spent the whole day crying and finding it hard to accept the fact I will never see or hold my baby girl ever again. I have some of her fur in a pot the vets gave me and I went to see her after they rang to tell me she passed away and I held her like a baby and sang...
  8. Sarah23parker

My dear little Cherry passed away this morning 9:43 am
  9. Sarah23parker

Thank you all for your advice, well wishes and just generally keeping my spirits up. You are all lovely people and I am grateful. Spoke again with vets and she's pooing alot more now and eating more independently �������� I can't believe my...
  10. Sarah23parker

Got off the phone to the vets and this morning she has passed poop 🥰🥰🥰🥰 only a small amount but she's passed some and I couldn't be happier. Just hope she continues now xx
  11. Sarah23parker

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to reply to me. I am very grateful. We know its not a dental issue as they have checked her teeth and said her teeth are very healthy. I went to visit yesterday, we had lots of cuddles and kisses and I massaged her tummy for her and got her hopping...
  12. Sarah23parker

My 18 month old bunny Cherry is currently in the vets with Gi Stasis. I've done a bit of research into this condition but I'm so worried about her 😔. Friday I realised she hadn't eaten all day, no poops and stayed in one corner of her cage hunched up and grinding her teeth. I knew in my gut...
Back