• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Ashsbunnies9

What causes Ecuniculi?

We have two bucks and they are both neutered. The babies were and are with their mother still. The babies had the following symptoms: Became weak and eventually limp Then the head tilted and when they would try to walk they could only walk ina circle and then their necks started to pull...
  2. Ashsbunnies9

What causes Ecuniculi?

Yes this is true, none of my bunnies are vaccinated. I wasn't aware that this was necessary :( A couple of years ago the buck showed symptoms of EC and we brought him to the vet. I can't remember if they tested him for EC but as soon as we treated him Paracur the symptoms subsided and...
  3. Ashsbunnies9

What causes Ecuniculi?

Hi, My daughters and I got 3 bunnies gifted to us 5 years ago. Around 3 years ago I noticed that one of my bunnies had head tilt and took him to the vet. She said he had contracted the parasite Ecuniculi and gave us a two week paracur treatment. He is fine now and he has not had any signs of...
Back