• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bizziel

Boarding in North Somerset

Hi all I wondered if anyone can recommend somewhere to board Harvey whilst we are on holiday in May? He is an outside bunny. Thanks 😊
  2. bizziel

Should I bring elderly bunny inside?

Thank you Shimmer. I have brought him in and turned off the radiator as you suggest. I think you are right and it will be best for him over the winter and I will be able to interact with him and keep an eye in him more.
  3. bizziel

Should I bring elderly bunny inside?

Hi, I have a 10 year old Nethie-cross called Harvey. My other bun died last winter so he is now on his own 😔. He has a hutch in a large shed with some runaround runs. I noticed that he got runny nose and eye a couple of weeks ago so took him to the vet. He had some metacam which seemed to sort...
  4. bizziel

Outside bunny

Good thinking, thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. bizziel

Outside bunny

Thank you everyone for your responses and sympathy, it’s been a really tough day and it’s so lovely to see such nice messages. I’ve put Harvey out in their shed with a box of straw and a couple of snuggle safes. I’ve also set up a space for him inside so I can bring him in if I think he needs...
  6. bizziel

Outside bunny

Thank you everyone, those are really helpful suggestions [emoji3590] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. bizziel

Outside bunny

To clarify, he’s been outside all winter until today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. bizziel

Outside bunny

Hi, i’d really appreciate some advice. Harvey has been at the vets all day in a warm kennel. He is perfectly well though is 10 years old (he was at the vets with his partner Coco who has been put the sleep this evening [emoji174]). It’s about 1 degree outside in their shed now. Would Harvey be...
  9. bizziel

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

Coco is moulting with a vengeance so that means grooming [emoji33] It's a personal afront! :stamp:thump:stamp: Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. bizziel

Harvey's got so thin

Thanks for the reassurance Dollyanna. It was such a shock to see him so thin. He's a lot littler than your giants, so thankfully he'd weight isn't varying that much [emoji2] Thanks everyone. I put him out in the run today and he and Coco were binkying about on the lawn which was lovely to see...
  11. bizziel

Harvey's got so thin

He'll be 8 in the spring but he's a nethie so life expectancy is 7-10 yrs [emoji26] I will get the dental if he goes downhill again but whilst he is doing ok i just don't want to risk it as he is also quite small which increases risk too. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  12. bizziel

Harvey's got so thin

Thanks Reader, I'm just so happy that he is back to his old self again [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. bizziel

Harvey's got so thin

Hi everyone, firstly I want to say thanks for your help and positive vibes. I thought I'd give you a much over due update on Harvey and the short answer is he's doing really well [emoji3526] I found out there was a new rabbit savvy vet at the portishead branch of my local vet who used to work...
  14. bizziel

Harvey's got so thin

Thanks both, fingers crossed! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. bizziel

Urgent - Rabbit savvy vet needed - Nailsea North Somerset

I went there once, soon after we moved here. Lots of bunnies in tiny hutches [emoji24] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  16. bizziel

Thanks [emoji846] my bun Harvey had lost a lot of weight very quickly [emoji26] I want to take him to a vet tomorrow. I wasn't sure how rabbit savvy my vet is but they have a lady on the rwaf website so I will ask to see her. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  17. bizziel

Thanks Jane. My normal vet is on there graded silver so I will call tomorrow and ask for their rabbit savvy lady [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  18. bizziel

Can anyone recommend a rabbit savvy vet near North Somerset or Bristol? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  19. bizziel

Harvey's got so thin

Thank you for all your responses. Ive brought them in and set up a pen for them in the spare room. They are both munching hay [emoji846] I've ordered some readigrass and I'll make an appointment with the vet tomorrow. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  20. bizziel

Harvey's got so thin

I'll try and get a vet appointment for him tomorrow. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Back