• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

Slow recovery after ear infection - should I worry?

Thanks for all the information and advice. I texted the vet re the possibility of stronger pain meds, hopefully will get a reply soon. I understand this will be a long recovery and I want to be as smooth as it possibly could with as few complications as possible. I really hope we don't develop...
  2. I

It's highly unlikely to be the result of CNS involvement because there was a diagnosis of outer ear infection which despite treatment probably pushed through the eardrum and got to the part of the ear that regulates balance. She got anti-inflamatory antibiotic ear drops which cleared the outer...
  3. I

Our geriatric (10 y.o.) bun had her first serious health scare 10 days ago. She lost her balance completely because of a sever inner ear infection and could only lay on her side when supported with towels, her eyes were rolling and I wasn't even sure she would make it. She's been on antibiotics...
Back