• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

New rabbit mom-unplanned rescue

Ah, ok! Good to know! We have a really good vet and an appointment on Saturday. Thank you so much, both of you! My mum loved Inspector Morse, by the way. 😊
  2. D

One question I have about George, is what do I do about mating behavior? At 11 years, I’m not going to neuter him, but he wants to mate with my feet. Does anyone have suggestions for what I can do to calm him down? Someone in an unneutered bunny thread suggested a knitted sock to distract her...
  3. D

Thank you! He is so relaxed and confident, it warms my heart. He also grunts and runs to me whenever I go to pet him. He’s so sweet.
  4. D

Thank you! It’s great to be here!
  5. D

Thank you so much! He loves being brushed. I’m happy to be here. 😊
  6. D

Good morning and happy new year! I live in sunny Fullerton, CA and am the mother of a human, big dog, 3 cats, a cockatiel, 3 chickens, 4 ducks, betta and goldfish, and now an 11 year old, blind, unneuteted rabbit living indoors for the first time in his life. George the bun bun is very sweet...
Back