• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. joey&boo

Mucus-y caecotrophs (be warned: gross photos)

So pleased it looks like the dental has resolved Caspers poop issues without having to mess about with his honey drugs & greens 😍
  2. joey&boo

How to deal with a newly single bun

great you've stacking cups already. I hope she's doing ok
  3. joey&boo

How to deal with a newly single bun

When Boo lost Joey I made her work hard for her food (poor girl had to have it presented under her nose when J when she was in a couple as joey stole & didn't share) - so forage, nuggets etc hidden places. Stacking cups are good fun & snuffle mats. I like hugger beds - I think they sleep...
  4. joey&boo

Optimal gender split in group?

Some members on here might remember a (slightly out there) seminar by John Chitty - he felt the better balance was one male to a group of does. Some rescues keep mixed groups, I know camp Nibble did as one of my buns lived in a group there before I adopted her, that group was definitely...
  5. joey&boo

Rupert seems to have something stuck in his nose

Sleep tight, sweet dreams lovely Rupert ❤️ xx
  6. joey&boo

I'm so sorry the time has come to say goodbye to Rupert. You will all be in my thoughts xx
  7. joey&boo

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

9 years ❤️
  8. joey&boo

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

that is really wonderful to see😍 they have such a beautiful bond . How long have they been together?
  9. joey&boo

Lots of vibes for your wee brave boy. I'm pleased you've a plan in place & its really good you've had a thorough conversation with your vet. Everything crossed the dental sorts things out. I can almost picture Casper smiling when the greens came back
  10. joey&boo

I'm so sorry Rupert has had another episode. Such a difficult time for you, lots of vibes as you process everything & make difficult choices about your boy
  11. joey&boo

Jake and Fern

awww, really beautiful photo's ❤️ really nice to see your bunnies again
  12. joey&boo

Eddy & Boo

are way too big! Thanks everybun. Reader- that bun is made of water hyacinth but they've never chewed it
  13. joey&boo

Great update. I'm with you though, I hope he gets his greens back soon
  14. joey&boo

Eddy & Boo

a few photos from the past week
  15. joey&boo

there are a few on here I found that talk of metacam potentially upsetting stomach https://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/index.php?threads/dodgy-belly-from-metacam.77680/
  16. joey&boo

I'll try for sure. I've been jumping on & off sites & see what I can find: https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/drug-focus-meloxicam/ So RWAF just talking about risk of gastric bleeding (here I'm making assumption if something bleeds from a medication then that med has capacity to irritate - not...
  17. joey&boo

Thats good your vet mentioned it, as now you've ruled out grass as the cause I'm sure they'll now explore their less likely scenario of it being metacam. I've googled lots & its defo a thing....that can come on at any stage apparently. Keeping you both in my thoughts
  18. joey&boo

I'm so sorry you have all this ongoing worry about Casper & that his poops are worse today. Its horrible having to wait for a vet consult. I've been trying to think about possible causes & wondered if perhaps his digestive system is irritated from long term metacam use? I think in the past they...
  19. joey&boo

Good to hear he's on the mend ❤️
Back