• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

What hay/pellets when

8 weeks
  2. J

What hay/pellets when

I read that but are they supposed to have alfalfa hay till 5 months? I'm confused.
  3. J

What hay/pellets when

I was wondering if someone could post what hay and pellets to have when. For example do babies get unlimited alfalfa hay and until what age? and then at what age do they stop the alfalfa pellets?
  4. J

Rabbit sneezing back-to-back

I had a similar situation and it was hay up the nose. No mucus either. Look up the nose with a bright flashlight. if you do find a piece of hay pull it out gently so it's not to break it off.
  5. J

Weird reactions to rescue remedy?

He's not neutered yet. The other rabbit got more tense in a way and choked , (seizure,?) I'm not going to get another rabbit I'm in the room with him all the time. I know that's not the same as another rabbit but I don't have the space or the physical capacity to care for two because when one...
  6. J

Weird reactions to rescue remedy?

My old rabbit had a seemingly bad reaction to rescue remedy and nowI'm afraid to use it with my overly uptight new 5 month old un neutered bunny. I was wondering if anyone else's bunnies had weird reactions to rescue remedy.
  7. J

Lamb Chop & Oreo had a bad fight

I had a bonded pair of siblings a few years ago and the smaller one of the two must have got tired of being bossed around and picked on occasionally by the larger one and bit her neck by the jugular. It's traumatic when that happens and I can sympathize.
  8. J

Rabbit choking due to overgrown teeth?

There were other issues everything seemed to extremely distress her and it was walking on eggshells around her and I have a high stress personality and that doesnt help things. Plus the not eating for months for no reason other than she didn't like to eat in front of people wasn't working out in...
  9. J

She got that way by not eating hay and the rabbit savvy doctor said that her teeth were in good condition to as long as she was eating hay and I hear what you're saying, they were told about the dental problems needing trimming twice a year so that's all I can do that I can think of. I hope no...
  10. J

I do too the person just said she was eating pellets and hay well so that means her teeth will stay ground down and she won't need dentals or get as much choking. She was diagnosed as not eating in front of people and I have a studio apartment and the place adopts out pretty quickly or else I...
  11. J

I ended up making a fast decision for her safety and surrendered her to a foster program. The lady hasn't yet got back to me past the first day about how she is doing. And I ended up getting another rabbit. I was supposed to get a year old but they decided not to re-home that one and I got a 5...
  12. J

Thank you for all your help
  13. J

What section has the part that says contraindicated for epilepsy?
  14. J

Thank you. She already got neurological problems from the metoclopramide. Do you have a link I can show him about the metoclopramide might not be appropriate for seizures? I have the feeling I'm going to have to fight him for this. She doesn't get the problems with the cisapride
  15. J

I mispoke:)
  16. J

Thank you for the vibes and well wishes
  17. J

That "rabbit savvy vet" said to tilt the head up, not straight up but up ish when force feeding
  18. J

She seems to be coming out of it some. No they didn't. What's prokinetic medication and NG feeding?
  19. J

I called the vet and the main vet wasn't in but the secondary vet said not to give her any more phenobarbetal. I am really starting to feel I've been led astray by the main vet and like I'm going to lose my bunny because of it see above.
  20. J

Vibes desperately needed. I have her HALF the phenobarbital dose and she went from (finally)eating to out of it. And it's not going to get better for a while because the half life is something like 3 days,.and that's a lot of time for her not to eat. If I force feed her she doesn't swallow even...
Back