• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Graciee

Rupert seems to have something stuck in his nose

I'm so sorry :( xx
  2. Graciee

Summertime

She's so beautiful 😍 Her bed made me laugh πŸ˜‚
  3. Graciee

Bunny info - London (Zone 2)

Oh no we don't have bins in my borough, it's just black sacks for waste and orange sacks for recycling - you have to use bin bags otherwise they won't collect. (garden waste is a wheelie bin tho, no bags needed) Every London Borough I've lived in has been different πŸ˜‚ rest of the UK too tbh...
  4. Graciee

Oh yea definitely is, was just saying what my borough does and when I was in South London it was the same. I think the garden waste bin makes the most sense honestly
  5. Graciee

My London Borough says you can't put it in garden waste, it's gotta be in the black sacks as normal rubbish it's considered pet waste... Which is silly if you ask me πŸ˜‚
  6. Graciee

Mucus-y caecotrophs (be warned: gross photos)

Oh new growth grass is sugary I think? It can upset rabbits guts my vet said
  7. Graciee

Mucus-y caecotrophs (be warned: gross photos)

Atticus used to do these, but his gut was obviously a total disaster so I was never too worried what came out, as long as it came out and he felt okay πŸ˜‚ not very helpful for you tho πŸ˜‚
  8. Graciee

Happy 11th Birthday Boobly Bear

Awhh happy birthday Boobly bear! 😍😍 What lovely noms you have 😍😍😍
  9. Graciee

Forage vs. veggies

I'm excluding Willoughby from my answer coz he's got very clear likes and dislikes, and won't eat anything he doesn't like πŸ˜‚ But Clementine doesn't seem to have a preference but I tend to feed them at different times so maybe that's why? Like she just always seems excited to get whats on offer πŸ˜‚
  10. Graciee

New to rabbits

Agree with shimmer, lots of good info there Is your wife badly allergic to hay? Coz dried grass is hay, not sure a way round that unless you're gunna have them on grass outside year round, but you'd need to keep moving their grazing area (I did this with my childhood rabbits, but my parents had...
  11. Graciee

Is it Just me……

Oo no I like it on the right easier to tap with my thumb when I'm holding my phone in one hand πŸ˜‚(which is hard as phones are getting so ridiculously large)
  12. Graciee

Bertie has just passed - 24th may 2024

Oh Craig I'm so sorry :'( xx
  13. Graciee

Can I let my buns loose on newly laid turf yet - UPDATE WITH WORRYING QUESTION.....

Why don't you jsut overseed with clover etc? Other plants will move in naturally anyway, it won't look perfect for long trust πŸ˜‚
  14. Graciee

Nebuliser

And I have this one OMRON C102 Total 2-in-1 Nebuliser with Nasal Shower - Combined Nebulizer Machine Adults & Kids to Treat Respiratory Conditions Like Asthma; Provides Allergy, Cough and Cold Symptom Relief at Home https://amzn.eu/d/8pWhl8y
  15. Graciee

My vets have left

πŸ˜‚ Well he knows his **** and will tell you straight, I'd definitely recommend him πŸ˜‚
  16. Graciee

My vets have left

Ah that's where my cousin lives πŸ˜‚ 55 mins with no traffic, which is unheard of
  17. Graciee

My vets have left

Oh really, I honestly get a bit tired of following him about but handy to know πŸ˜‚ what's the vets called? Braintree is like 45 mins away ish with no traffic. Doable I suppose.
  18. Graciee

My vets have left

Yea I'm in the same position! Sucks doesn't it!
  19. Graciee

On Bee Patrol

Awhh Freddie has been doing this πŸ˜‚ I reckon him and Morse would be great friends 😍
  20. Graciee

Lillabelle getting spayed

Yea what Jane has written is exactly my thoughts, 5ml (of the dog strength) would be a very very high dose. Which can be used if needed ofc, but seems overkill for the current situation. My vet prescribed 2ml twice a day for a very small rabbit I had, so this was a very high dose for his...
Back