• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Zoobec

Only one thing to do with a wet pussy

When my grandma was alive every time I went to see her she asked how my pussy was 🤣 made us smile every time!!
  2. Zoobec

John-Joe - U/D 20th February 2024- U/D Improving 😀

Sending lots of vibes xx
  3. Zoobec

Vibes for Boobly Bear please

I’m so sorry to hear you lost your dad 😢 I hope that everything will go well at the vets for Boo. It’s a shame not everyone appreciates how much our pets mean to us, those people are the ones who are missing out on the lovely relationship we have with our furry friends.
  4. Zoobec

Vibes for Boobly Bear please

Sending lots of vibes xx
  5. Zoobec

Rupert's eye

Sending lots of vibes xx
  6. Zoobec

Peter

I’m so sorry 😢 binky free at the bridge, Peter xx
  7. Zoobec

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx
  8. Zoobec

Rupert's eye

Sending lots of vibes. I don’t have any experience of this in rabbits, but my sister was blind apart from seeing light, due to glaucoma and cataracts as a child, she was in so much pain that they removed the eye and it is so much better for her now.
  9. Zoobec

Rabbit shed flooring

That flooring looks good, I suppose the issue with rubber flooring is if it’s too spongy it will be easier to chew. I use rubber conveyer belt matting which is like stable matting, it is very hard wearing and difficult to cut. But I think you’d need extra cushioning for a bunny with sore hocks,
  10. Zoobec

Jack’s-Jane Never Existed 😳

When you registered I’m guessing it was a different device?
  11. Zoobec

Tigger and Norton 10.01.2012 - 17/20.01.2024

I’m so sorry xx
  12. Zoobec

You are right! I just copied and pasted the name from members and it worked out on a search for post. You need to use this apostrophe type. - Jack's-Jane
  13. Zoobec

Click on members at the top and Jack’s-Jane is listed as the most notable, you can click on the posts from there
  14. Zoobec

Poorly Freja :-(

So glad she is doing better 👍
  15. Zoobec

Pooping outside the toilet area

Are you feeding them hay only in or over their litter trays?
  16. Zoobec

Mia 2010 - 23.1.2024

I’m so sorry 😢 thinking of you and sending hugs xx
  17. Zoobec

When Two Girls Feel Bleurgh......

Sending vibes to you both xx
  18. Zoobec

Stasis stress!! :( Day 5 - still no poops!

I’m so very sorry for your loss 😢 thinking of you and sending hugs xx
  19. Zoobec

Grieving Rabbit Mum

I’m so sorry you lost your special friend 😢 when they pass away suddenly without any obvious cause it is extra hard, but at least he had a happy life and didn’t suffer. sending hugs xx
  20. Zoobec

Heidi Update post 50, surgery cancelled, cancer advanced

I’m so sorry 😢 I hope she will remain happy for a long time to come xx
Back