• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Preview from todays shoot with Starfish & Co **CUTE WARNING**

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
_MG_1548.jpg

_MG_1576.jpg

_MG_1579.jpg

_MG_1581.jpg

_MG_1587.jpg

_MG_1600.jpg

_MG_1617-2.jpg

_MG_1619.jpg

_MG_1633.jpg

_MG_1650.jpg

_MG_1656.jpg

_MG_1683.jpg

_MG_1713.jpg

_MG_1720.jpg

_MG_1734.jpg

_MG_1739.jpg

_MG_1741.jpg

_MG_1746.jpg

I am stunned!! Are those really my buns??? :love::love::love: What amazing pictures you have managed to take from the chaos we had.:lol::lol::lol: I am so grateful for you coming this weekend and I now have fabulous pictures of starfish whatever happens.

Thanks everyone :D

I am stunned!! Are those really my buns??? :love::love::love: What amazing pictures you have managed to take from the chaos we had.:lol::lol::lol: I am so grateful for you coming this weekend and I now have fabulous pictures of starfish whatever happens.

aww its no problem at all, I'm glad you like them, there are alot more than this, this is just a few of my faves :love:, we had a lovely day :D, thank you for having us :D

Brilliant pics! :D The trio are as handsome as ever ... the foster girls are very pretty, but I don't think I'd ever know which is which! :lol:

lovely piccies but im afraid i have to agree with jill that starfish doesnt look happy at all on a couple of the piccies ..
:(

perhaps a few pics in her hutch where she feels safer may have been a better idea ..less stressful for her and you would have good some more relaxed poses .

when we have ill bunnies i handle them as little as possible . stress often makes them worse. ...as with Teal that we have .. Ive stopped handling her altogether except for emergency meds and she is picking up already .:)

Last edited:
lovely piccies but im afraid i have to agree with jill that starfish doesnt look happy at all on a couple of the piccies ..
:(

perhaps a few pics in her hutch where she feels safer may have been a better idea ..less stressful for her and you would have good some more relaxed poses .

when we have ill bunnies i handle them as little as possible . stress often makes them worse. ...as with Teal that we have .. Ive stopped handling her altogether except for meemergency meds and she is picking up already .:)

I have done that with Starfish too. I had her in for ten mins for the chance for some memories and she went straight back out. We knew she had had enough so she was put back safe in her hutch.

I am leaving her alone so much I feel terrible disturbing her to give her her metacam in the morning. The days she needs her depocillin are even worse because actuallŷ have to lift her. I can give hermetical and protexin wherever she happens to be without stressing her by lifting her.

All done now and she is safe and is back to being left alone other than forhermeds.

Back