• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Dolly, Black Conti

Dolly, is a gorgeous girl. She has been passed from pillar to post as most people have no idea how big Conti's can grow. She loves bimbling round the garden, flopping in the sun and hurtling through tunnels. She has been spayed and vaccinated and is looking for a male companion. The vet has estimated her age at 2-3 years. She is currently living in foster care for Brinsley Animal Rescue.

Dolly3.jpg

Dolly.jpg

Dolly2.jpg

So you post this today just as I am away on hol!!!! Is she quite laid back regarding other buns?

Dolly seems fine in a garden with other rabbits, she also gets along very well with two Mini Lops when they are all free range in the garden. She doesn't seem to like her fosterers male Netherland Dwarf so she is kept seperate from the fosterers two Netherlands.

We were told that Dolly was 'nasty' but I think that was just an excuse to 'get rid' (that was the words of her previous owners)!

She is lovely! If she is still here when I come back from Holiday I may have to try begging the O/H :love:

She is a beauty :love:
and not to be picky..just pointing out :lol:..I *think* her colouring is Steel rather than black as she has the ticking on the ends of her fur
but whatever she is I'm sure she'll get a home soon :D

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!:wave: Just never get chance to scratch my ass these days :lol: Been busy rehoming tho :D which is good but sadly not this gorgeous girlie. Anyone???:( She needs a forever home.

I keep coming back to look at her but I'm scared to try a trio after reading threads on here. If only buns could talk and I could ask them if they'd like a new friend

I keep coming back to look at her but I'm scared to try a trio after reading threads on here. If only buns could talk and I could ask them if they'd like a new friend
Ditto, except mine are already a trio and I'm worried about whether a quad would work. :?

Back