• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the PACT fluffsters! - Photos now work!!

MichG

Mama Doe
So I wanted to put pictures of the bunnies I work with at PACT who still need homes!! They are all (apart from one) angora x's so I am finding it difficult to rehome them!

Friendly Tan female
IMG_0022.jpg

Grumpy black fluffy pair
IMG_0024.jpg

Friendly black fluffy pair
IMG_0026.jpg

Angel, gorgeous REW lop (only been in a month or so)
IMG_0038.jpg

Friendly female angora x
IMG_0043.jpg

Grumpy/aggressive male cashmere/angora x (I think)
IMG_0045.jpg

Hoping to get them on RIN and Rabbit Rehome soon!
All the fluffy ones are in because "owner accidentally bred too many" :roll:

Last edited:
They are just gorgeous :love::love::love: Shame (good job) I don't live closer otherwise I'd take all of them!!

I guess the grooming puts people off - but they are sooo beautiful!

It does unfortunately, I try to keep on top of it at work but unfortunately the tan one will be shaved when she gets spayed as the mats on her back end are just too tight for me to groom out.

I took one of them home (Jack in my siggy) and now his coat is untangled I only have to brush him ever couple of days and it doesn't take long at all, I try to tell people this but they all just seem to want low effort bunnies :roll:

They're all gorgeous :love:

I adopted from PACT in November and was offered one of these (they weren't going to be ready til February though). Barnaby's a lionlop and his matts are bad enough, I think I'd have spent all day grooming one of these bunsters :lol:

Back