• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentine Craftathon - all proceeds to pledge a pound

Photo983.jpg

Handmade Turquoise Pearl Silver Birds Nest Necklace. 18" Silver plated chain. £8 with £2 going to the pledge.

2010-10-04_19.42.52.jpg

Gold Plated Pearl Birds Nest Necklace. 18" Gold plated chain, Faux pearl glass beads. £10 with £3 going to the pledge.

Photo980.jpg

Silver Plated Personalised Disc Necklace with Swarovski crystal

I can do these with a single disc, or multiple. I have a variety of colour cystals too. They come on an 18" silver plated chain. I can stamp up to 2 numbers/letters on each disc. Why not have your rabbits initials!!?

£9 with £2 to the pledge for 1 disc, please PM me for more discs.

here are a few bits for the appeal. Not all are handmade but appropriate i thought! all prices include postage and profits will go to the appeal!
pinkwallet.jpg

pink plastic wallet (1 available) DL size £3.00 (£1 to pap)SOLD

heartdeco1.jpg

handcarved(not by me!) bunny decoration approx 2 inch in size (4 available) £4.50 (£2 to pap)

diary.jpg

2011 diary (3 available) with hand crafted decoration £5 (£2 to pap)

sticjker1.jpg
sticker2.jpg

stickers! (16 avaialble) perfect for putting on pet carriers, books, cars ect. professionally made and size approx 2" x 3", will stick to the outside of any flat surface. £2 each (£1 to pap)

ALL PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE IN THE UK. PLEASE SEND PAYPAL PAYMENTS TO lisahodgson73@hotmail.com and PM me to reserve your item. thank you!

Last edited:
bead & bunny bag charm/keyring SOLD

blue and green bag charm or keyring made from silver plated curb chain with pretty lucite flowers, glass and shell beads and 2 cute blue bunnies:
DSCF11971.jpg

i would like £3.50 please with £1 to PaP:)
SOLD

Last edited:
large link & smokey quartz bracelet

simple bracelet made from large oval links with wire wrapped foil lined beads in a smokey quartz colour, finished with a silver plated clasp. measures approx 19cm with a 6cm extension chain - should fit any wrist:
DSCF11941.jpg

i would like £4 please with £2 to PaP and £2 towards materials and p&p :)

Card kit number 1 - £2.50 all to Pledge a Pound, I will pay the postage

Contains
5 blank cards and envelopes, embellishments and sentiments

cardkit009x2.jpg

Card kit number 2 - £2.50 all to Pledge a Pound, I will pay the postage

Contains
5 blank cards and envelopes, embellishments and sentiments

cardkit008x2.jpg

Last edited:
blue and green bag charm or keyring made from silver plated curb chain with pretty lucite flowers, glass and shell beads and 2 cute blue bunnies:
DSCF11971.jpg

i would like £3.50 please with £1 to PaP:)

Me please, Wendy. :D Lmk where to send money. ;)

Beading by Big

Craftathondonation.jpg

Items £1.25 each.
All proceeds to Pledge-A-Pound fundraiser (I will donate postage)

Red/Pearl Heart earrings
Green Heart & Crystals phone charm
Red Heart & Bunny Charm Keyring (SOLD Susie Bun)
Cat Heart Keyring (SOLD Karen M)
Pink acrylic Heart & Red Glass Bead earrings
Hearts & Bunny phone charm (1)
Hearts & Bunny phone charm (2)

pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:
Can I have the cat heart keyring please, Michelle? Dd loves Hello Kitty and would adore this. :love: Will PM you in a minute. :wave:

NOW SOLD THANK YOU :love:

I have another bunny, so can make another very similar card if anybody would like. Lettering and papers may be slightly different though. ;)

DSCF0904.jpg

A valentine card for your sweetheart .... or buy it for yourself. ;) :lol: Dh saw me making this and asked if it was for him :mrgreen: so please somebody take it off my hands. :lol::lol:

£2 to the Pledge a Pound email address and it is yours. I will pay postage.

I still have another of the bunnies, so can make a similar one if this sells. :thumb:

Last edited:
Back