• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Charm lovely housebunny

Great news on Charm! :D How about her sister? I think it was Charms sister who was for rehoming too?

Great news on Charm! :D How about her sister? I think it was Charms sister who was for rehoming too?

Funny you should ask that, I have taken some pictures today of her sister Bangle as Jill wanted to start an appeal for a home for her.

Funny you should ask that, I have taken some pictures today of her sister Bangle as Jill wanted to start an appeal for a home for her.

no you haven't
you've taken pictures of her sister Trinket..Bangle went to a new home ages ago..don't you know which bunnies you have woman??:lol::lol:
(easily muddles as Ange has so many animals for me..she has piggies all over the place!)

no you haven't
you've taken pictures of her sister Trinket..Bangle went to a new home ages ago..don't you know which bunnies you have woman??:lol::lol:
(easily muddles as Ange has so many animals for me..she has piggies all over the place!)

:lol::lol:

no you haven't

:oops:Now you know why I always refer to her as 'my item of jewellery' bunny

I do know my other 'car' is a Ferrari :lol::lol:

Back