• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new dog crate (pic heavy)*bun pics added*

loobysarmy

Warren Scout
Well i had to purchase a dog crate as my 2 buns went in for their spay on friday and Bosie had no fixed cage as such. She free ranges 2 rooms.
The first 2 pics are of my kids in the cage (age 4 and 5) "purerly to show the size of it". Its a 48" inch foldable crate.
The next couple show the struts inplace for the shelf. The photos after that show the cage finished in various shots. The pics arn't the best but i will strive for better pics A.S.AP.
The second level is covered with non slip lino as is the bottom of the cage. Th cage is kinda sparce just now but thats mainly because she's just had her spay and she's not in the mood for fun. I'll try n update with some bunny pics soon.
Also not the room in middle of decorating. Its amazing how the buns now come first before everything....hahaha

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

Last edited:
Loving the pics of the kids locked in!

Love the colour of your lino too wish I had seen something darker like this :wave:

it was only 9 quid and its non-slip aswell. i was well chuffed.:p

:love:

i have the same hay rack on my op level, some how it grew legs and walked to the lower level?! good old cable ties have been out! :lol:

Were currently trying to re-toilet train bosie. She was ill a few weeks back and was in the vet hospital a few nights. We used to give her a pile oh hay with nibbles to forage through but now she just wee wee's on hay on the ground. So the rack it is. I now have a small hay box on the top level. She likes rummaging through that.

I love the set-up hun :love: I'm buying a bunch of these in for my bunnies in the new house as I have a looooong bonding process to go through :shock:

I love the set-up hun :love: I'm buying a bunch of these in for my bunnies in the new house as I have a looooong bonding process to go through :shock:

Thank you very much:D

I was surprised by the size of it, we do forget how small buns are sometimes..

Bosie actually surprised me. Before we had this she would run about our bedroom and sit on top of her box in the hall. Now she binkys and flops everywhere but always comes back to her new home for chilling out. Its almost like she's proud that its hers.;)

Hi, This cage looks great! Can I ask where it was from and what are the dimensions? Also where is your litter tray from?
Is it big enough for two small/medium rabbits to be shut in sometimes?
Thanks!

This thread was from 2010 :) perhaps you can start another thread? :)

I think this dog crate is the 48 inch one though :)

Back